THE WAY WE GIVE RESULTS HAS CHANGED
The new process
- Once your test results are back and reviewed by your Dr you will receive a text message
- This message will give you instructions, it will ask you to call or go online to book an:
– Urgent appointment
– Non urgent appointment
– Or no further action required
**Remember to keep your review appointment if one has been made**
- We no longer have a designated “Results Nurse”
- Please be assured if your results are URGENT you will be contacted
- Please be assured if you do not have a mobile phone you will be contacted
Please see our friendly staff if you have any questions & thank you all for your cooperation
It is important that when you see your GP you discuss options for receiving your results. If you are having any form of testing, we recommend making a follow up appointment to discuss the results with your doctor after the test is performed.
If your results are abnormal or require further follow up you will be contacted by one of our nursing staff.
If you have urgent results requiring follow up you will be contacted. Our nurses monitor and ensure these results are followed up daily.
Normal results – NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS
These are results your GP is happy to follow up in the next 2-4 weeks. You will receive an SMS or a call from our nurses asking you to make an appointment in 2-4 weeks.
If you have any further questions, please talk to your doctor.