We run Skin Clinics on Wednesday and Thursday mornings, bookings are required.
YDMG has existed in the town of Yarrawonga in one form or another for over 100 years and provides comprehensive, patient-centred, quality medical care to the local community.
The practice’s new facility was purpose built in July 2017 and we are a fully AGPAL accredited general medical practice.
Disabled access is available with ramps leading to street level from both sides of the carpark and wheelchairs /walkers available if required. A toilet facility suitable for wheelchair access is available.
Co-located within our complex are Dorevitch Pathology, Woods Road Pharmacy, North East Dental Service, Yarrawonga X-Ray, David Woodburn Podiatrist and Barefoot Lifestyle – Accredited Dietitian.
- Trust and Respect
- Trusted Expertise/Advisors
- Honesty and Integrity
- Commitment to providing ultimate Customer Service
YDMG Mission Statement
- At Yarrawonga Denis Medical Group, we provide high quality, personalised and comprehensive primary medical care with continuity of care throughout life phases.
- Our Doctors provide information to enable patients to make fully informed decisions regarding their medical treatment.
- Patient confidentiality and autonomy is both respected and fully encouraged.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
YDMG acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we work. YDMG adopts a holistic approach to supporting Aboriginal clients, taking into consideration their cultural, economic, personal and social circumstances, responding to safety and wellbeing problems. We welcome Indigenous Australians, and would appreciate you recording this on your patient registration so we can provide for any required special or additional needs.